Located towards the exit of the property, connected to the Stone Lodge. Large windows (small panes) averaging ten feet across overlook patio, cottages and Boxwood Gardens.
Accessible outdoor area: Large brick patio along windowed wall.
A limestone barn built in 1812 now houses the Stone Lodge and Carriage Room. Transformations started to take place in 1944 when Mr. Heinze bought the estate from Dr. Sadler.
The solid stone buildings constructed in sturdy Pennsylvania Dutch manner, proved to be ideally suited for remodeling. Not all of the work was done immediately - rather, a building at a time was tackled and sometimes only a portion of the job that was planned for it was completed. Cleason Cromer, a local contractor, did a lot of the original work remodeling Allenberry's limestone barns.