Meeting Space Options & Layouts
Say goodbye to boring conference rooms
The indoor and outdoor meetings spaces at Allenberrry have the charm and elegance of the past but can handle all of your current-day business and entertaining needs. Please see our current meeting room and reception venues below.
Allenberry Meeting & Reception Venue Options
- Crockett Room – Spacious meeting room with vaulted ceilings and fireplace. Perfect for medium-sized meetings and breakout sessions.
- Map Room – Small, intimate setting with exposed stone walls, beamed ceilings, and hand painted mural of Cumberland County.
- 1798 Terrace – Open-air terrace with fire pit and beautiful views of creek and property; adjacent to saltwater pool.
- Carriage House –Rustic Elegance with wall-to-wall windows, stone walls, beamed ceilings, and wood-burning fireplace.
- Allenberry Playhouse – Original playhouse opened in 1949, and was meticulously restored in 2017 including a bar and concession stand. Perfect for giving a presentation or passing out awards.
- Creekside Tent – Stately white tented venue ideal for larger outdoor receptions and meetings with a beautiful view of the Yellow Breeches Creek.
- Creekside Pavilion – Spacious enough to accommodate even the largest company event with a scenic view of the meadow and Yellow Breeches Creek.
- Wine Cellar – intimate setting for breakout discussions with 4 large square tables.
- Tasting Room – Private dining room featuring custom table built with barn beams original to property. Ideal for small gatherings.